Great opportunities are coming for the 2015-16 academic year with 22 scholarships and a renewed academic offer coordinated by our Director of Education Adrien Yakimov Roberts
- Costume and Fashion Design (180 credits ECTS) in Italian – up to 3 scholarships
- Fashion Accessory Design – Made in Italy, in English – up to 3 scholarships
- Fashion Editor- Styling & Communication, in English – up to 3 scholarships
Up to 10 Scholarships for 1st level Master’s (60 credits ECTS ) in English
- Art and Craft of the Costume Designer for Opera and Ballet – up to 2 scholarships
- Alta Moda, Fashion Design – up to 2 scholarships
- Maglieria, Creative Knitwear Design – up to 2 scholarships
- Accessory Design: Leather Goods, Footwear, Eyewear – up to 2 scholarships
- Fashion Jewellery Design – up to 2 scholarships
Up to 3 Scholarships for Vocational Courses (9 months) in Italian (certificate of participation):
- Fashion Design – 1 scholarship
- Fashion Communication – 1 scholarship
- Accessory Design – 1 scholarship
The Participation Form, together with the candidate’s Project, will have to be received by Accademia Costume & Moda no later than 31st August 2015 for 3-year Bachelor’s and no later than 30th September 2015 for Master’s and Vocational courses. For the full Scholarship Regulations and further information visit our website www.accademiacostumeemoda.it or send an email to [email protected]. The project brief is common to all courses and is inspired by statements made by Accademia’s Founder Rosana Pistolese and current President Fiamma Lanzara.
The renewed academic offer will be also in English in order to give opportunities to international students to study Fashion, Costume, Fashion Communication, Accessory and Knitwear Design and in Rome and Italy. All the courses at the Accademia are inspired by the academic philosophy of its founder Rosana Pistolese, which in more than 50 years of activity, trained Fashion Creative Directors, Senior and Head Designers, Costume Designers, international award winners, creatives, writers, editors and journalists.