In order to be admitted, the candidates will need to send via e-mail an updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once passed the selection, the students will receive all of the documentation needed to complete the enrolment procedure. The results will be communicated within 7 days from the day of the interview.
Following a positive interview result, students can formalize the enrollment procedure. The required documentation will include:
- Latest education certificate
- Copy of valid identity document (e.g. Passport)
- Copy of Fiscal Code (if available)
- N.1 passport-size photographs
- Residence permit for non-European Union (non- EU) residents. Upon request, Accademia Costume & Moda will issue the necessary documentation to enable non-EU students to obtain a VISA.
Accademia Costume & Moda will be able to guarantee the student a place in the course only after full completion of the admissions procedure including the receipt of payment of the enrollment fee.