Admission Master's - 60 credits ECTS
Who can access?
Master’s Degree are aimed at those who have successfully completed a recognised first degree (typically BA equivalent to Level 6 of EQF-European Qualifications Framework), in a subject area relevant to the course, in particular:
- Students who have successfully completed an undergraduate degree in a design discipline or a subject area linked to the Master’s Course: YES
- Humanistic and Liberal Arts Degree students who have successfully completed an undergraduate course not linked to the specialist area of the Master’s: YES, but the Course Council will evaluate the single application to understand the suitability and level of preparation of the candidate
- Industry professionals of the sector and students who have not completed a recognised undergraduate degree, but have completed private courses within the subject area of the Master’s course: YES, but will not receive a recognised Master’s Degree (they’ll just receive a certificate of participation).
To be interviewed for admission the candidate must request the meeting by writing an email to our Orientation and Marketing office: [email protected]
Once received the application, the Orientation and Marketing office will confirm the date and time of the admission interview with a Course Council member. The interview will take place at Accademia Costume & Moda in Rome, or alternatively via Skype.
For their admission interview, students are required to prepare:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter
Interview results will be communicated within 7 working days
Following a positive interview result, students will receive a formal offer for a place in the Master’s together with the relevant documentation necessary to formalize the enrollment procedure. The required documentation will include:
- Bachelor certificate
- Dichiarazione di valore in loco (Declaration of Value: it’s the official translation of the Bachelor made by an Italian Embassy/Consulate)
- Previous academic curriculum, including exam grades, course and subject description
- Copy of valid identity document (e.g. Passport)
- Copy of Fiscal Code (if available)
- N.3 passport-size photographs
- Residence permit for non-European Union (non- EU) residents. Upon request, Accademia Costume & Moda will issue the necessary documentation to enable non-EU students to obtain a VISA.
Accademia Costume & Moda will be able to guarantee the student a place in the Master’s course only after full completion of the admissions procedure including the receipt of payment of the enrollment fee.